The personal data in this form and any other information directly or indirectly relevant to you will be processed and used in conformity with Legislative Decree n.196/2003 (“Act on the Protection of Personal Data”).
In accordance with and as a consequence of article 13 of the Code, Gianpaolo Casciano informs you that the data you have provided will be processed using computer instruments and procedures, for the following purposes:
– to meet your requirements and answer your questions;
– to keep a database of frequently asked questions, proposals and communications;
– Evaluation of the customer satisfaction concerning product and service quality, make statistical and market research directly, by Gianpaolo Casciano and/or by other qualified companies, through interviews and other measuring means;
– Dispatch of informative and promotional materials about new products and services, telemarketing activities.
You must enter your Registration Data to register and if you fail to enter even a part of the data indicated as strictly necessary for pursuing the aims this will make it impossible for Gianpaolo Casciano to answer your questions and meet your requirements.
The controller of the data processing is Gianpaolo Casciano. At any time you may exercise your rights with the controller of the data processing, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree196/2003, quoted below:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003
Article 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the same party, even if they haven’t registered, and communication to this effect in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the:
a) origin of the personal data;
b) purpose and conditions of the processing;
c) logic applied in the case of processing done with electronic instruments;
d) details of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that may learn of the same as the appointed representative in the territory of the state, processors or persons responsible for the data.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the revision, the correction and in other words the integration of the data, when this is in the interest of the same;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking the data treated in violation of the Act, including data that doesn’t need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the declaration that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also regarding the content of the same, of those the data has been communicated to or distributed to, with the exception of the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collecting;
b) the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or promotional material or for direct sale or for market research or commercial communications.